A stock broker or stockbroker is a regulated professional broker who buys and sells shares and other securities through market makers or Agency Only Firms on behalf of investors. A broker may be employed by a brokerage firm.
Keep in mind when choose a stockbroker:
- They should be a full service Broker-selling all financial products under one roof.
- They should be well networked and have presence across the length and breadth of the country.
- Capable of Fast Order executions through multiple channels. Therefore this will mean faster order executions, which results in saved time and also also greater control of your stock orders:
1. A trading platform of choice
2. Placing your stock orders over the phone
3.Through a Branch Dealing desk
4. Mobile Platform
- Transparency in dealing
- They should be able to explain to you what would be best for you in managing your hard earned money.